Sunday 19 January 2014

Canada: Year 2


Year number 2 in Canada for me today.
Not much to say honestly: I think I exposed quite clearly in my previous post how the last year was, what I managed to achieve and to improve. I can just repeat that I went beyond what I could expect, and that will keep that way.
And let’s be honest: the first anniversary is always the most exciting one, as along the time you risk to get stuck in some sort of routine, with year after year to put on a pile like the rocks on English Bay.

Ok, maybe the word routine doesn’t entirely apply to me: it will if and when I’ll get the permanent residence.
For now I’m impatient to get the new work permit and book some holiday to go home.
Canada is actually trying to teach me the virtue of patience, but I’m a slow-learner.

You are asking me time Canada, so I’m asking the same to you: be patient with me.

In case somebody noticed the new cover: it's a picture taken a couple of weeks ago in Lynn Canyon, North Vancouver.


No comments:

Post a Comment