Sunday 24 November 2013

Autumnal shots

The time goes by and I don’t even pay attention to that. It’s been 3 weeks I took some photos of Vancouver’s autumn with the intention to post them on my blog, but I’ve made it only now.
The beautiful red tones of the first photo are now gone: what you see are just skeleton trees.
I came to the conclusion that, whoever designed the Canadian flag, was looking out of the window or walking in an ordinary autumnal day.

The fact in a month time it will be Christmas has come to my mind only today, while I was distractedly listening to the radio and I heard the speaker saying “Vancouver Christmas radio station”.

That means soon I will go in search of a panettone to delight my colleagues.




Near Denman - West Georgia crossroad


View from Queen Elizabeth Park


Robson Street by night


No comments:

Post a Comment