Friday 3 February 2012

Take some photos and don't go crazy


Some days ago, after another battle in front of my laptop sending résumés I got to bed just to relax a bit, and fell asleep. I totally lost track of time and when I woke up I was unable to understand whether it was ‘noon or night.
That’s when I decided to get out a bit more often, not to become an internet-obsessed person.

Here’s some photos of Vancouver. Not great quality though, as I shot them with my mobile phone.
And I’m laughing at the fact my hometown in Italy is now covered with snow, whereas in Vancouver we have no snow and clear sky.


The Rockies: shot from the airplane on 19th January 2012


Vancouver Downtown: 1st February 2012


Vancouver Downtown: 1st February 2012


Coal Harbour: 1st February 2012


2 comments:

  1. Very good blog B.
    Seems like your new city is slightly better than Dublin..
    Luismi

    ReplyDelete