Wednesday 7 December 2011

Emotions are a stock exchange






As the departure gets closer (I’ll take the flight on 18th January) friends have started wishing me good luck.
They’re right: a stroke of luck has never killed anybody, and I will need it for sure.

I know you can’t only rely on luck when planning such an important thing like a move abroad, but now it is difficult to me to consider the issue only under a rational point of view.
Realistically I know it will be difficult to get a job, emotionally my impressions tend to vary a lot.
I can compare them to the trend of the stock exchange, with ups and downs.
Well… maybe I took the wrong example: nowadays it is more a matter of downs and downs, but it was only to get it across. What I mean is simply this: some days I think it will be an achievable objective, some other days I consider it as Mission: Impossible, starring myself instead of Tom Cruise.
Since I’m not a hero and there won’t be any stuntman to take my place, the happy ending is not granted.
Nevertheless the decision is made, and I’m not gonna turn back.

What about my shares today? Around 0, so no + neither -, and that’s why I’ve just written this post.

So come on guys, invest in me… gimme trust.


No comments:

Post a Comment